Restraining Orders & Injunctions Perth

Sometimes, a family member or relative may do things that make you feel unsafe and you might need a restraining order to keep that person away from you and your family.

Getting a restraining order will make it an offence to come near you or your property or to contact you (even through another person).

If the person breaches the restraining order, this is a criminal offence.

Burra-Robinson Family Lawyers can assist you with finding out further information about the process and, if necessary, assist with the preparation and lodgement of the relevant Court documents, including on an urgent basis, as well as representation in Court hearings.